Tammy Klein provides market and policy intelligence with unique insight and analysis on transport energy topics and the energy transition. Her specialty is on transportation fuels, including low (no) carbon fuels, conventional fuels, biofuels and alternative fuels. She serves clients in the auto, oil, biofuels, alternative fuels and associated industries and has worked with governments and NGOs as well. She has worked in the industry for more than 25 years. Read more about Tammy and access her portfolio here.
Tammy assists clients in understand current and future trends as well as policy, market and technology issues so that the can make informed decisions for their businesses; or in the case of government and NGOs, develop and implement the best policies. She provides project-based consulting and retainer consulting for clients with ongoing needs. With solid, reliable intelligence and research analysis Tammy helps clients:
- Assess and develop environment, social and governance (ESG) strategies and plans;
- Develop corporate or business unit strategies with clients or shape counter-competitive strategies grounded in an understanding of policy, market and technology trends;
- Research and assess state, national and international policies, market trends and technologies shaping transport energy markets;
- Prepare a new product launch, new market entry, or other strategic move in the market;
- Benchmark other organizations;
- Anticipate and plan for future market opportunities and disruptions;
- Assess effectiveness of competitors market positioning and product messaging.
Tammy has experience in:
- Delivering custom-tailored reports and research with market and policy analysis and competitive intelligence on a range of transport energy issues.
- Reviewing and making recommendations to support clients’ business development plans and strategies, with a particular focus on ESG-related compliance.
- Developing model policies for stakeholders, including governments, on transport energy issues such as fuel quality improvement, biofuels and alternative fuels.
- Leveraging her extensive global network in the auto and oil industries, as well as government, to connect and educate stakeholders to bridge communication gaps.
- Training government, industry and NGO stakeholders in collaboratively developing and implementing effective transportation fuel policies.
- Providing thought leadership by delivering presentations and writing articles that educate, inform and entertain.